All forms submitted by email should be sent to the email address:


Whether you are moving into the area or just changing addresses within Pontotoc County, sometimes you lose track of all the details that must be attended to in one move. This list will keep those much-needed numbers in one place so you can quickly contact all the right people at the right places to make the move to your new home much easier. Pontotoc’s utility department offers water/sewer, gas and garbage pick-up. Anyone applying for services must appear in person at Pontotoc City Hall with a State issued identification card.


CALL CITY HALL 662-489-4321

Call before you dig… 1-800-227-6477.



  • The Tennessee Valley Authority is the regional electric provider. Call (662) 690-3400, (662) 690-3600, (662) 690-3500.
  • Pontotoc Electric Power Association services almost 18,000 members in six counties, which includes most of Pontotoc County. The main office is located at 12 South Main Street, Pontotoc. Call (662) 489-3211. For emergencies on nights, weekends, and holidays, call (662) 489-6711.
  • Natchez Trace Power Association services the southern part of the county toward the Chickasaw County area. Call (662) 456-3037.
  • Tombigbee Electrical Power Association services the eastern part of the county toward the Lee County area. Call (662) 842-7635.
  • Northeast Electrical Power Association services the western part of the county towards the Lafayette County area. Call (662) 234-6331.
  • The City of New Albany services the northernmost part of the county toward the Union County area. Call (662) 534-1041.

Pontotoc is serviced by rural water associations, located all across Pontotoc County.

  • East Pontotoc Water Association – Call (662) 489-0776
  • Town of Ecru Water Association – Call (662) 489-3881
  • Mud Creek Water Association – Call (662) 489-6851
  • Oak Hill Water Association – Call (662) 489-3692
  • Randolph Water Association – Call (662) 489-5825
  • Toccopola Water Association – Call (662) 489-2398 or (662) 489-6537
  • Thaxton Water Association – Call (662) 489-2398 or (662) 489-6537
  • Troy Water Association – Call (662) 489-1425
  • Algoma Water Association – Call (662) 489-8351
  • Sherman Water Association – Call (662) 489-6366

Cable Telephone Contact MaxSouth at [number].

Direct TV Contact Brad’s Electronics (662) 488-0087